Thursday, October 14, 2010

NEWBIE....needs opions

Hi...my name is Sheila. I am 46 yrs old and have tried to quit smoking several times. I came so close to succeeding once but fell off the wagon due to higher than normal stress. Anyway, I was using Chantix at the time and it worked really well for me. It was the second time I had gotten it through my health insurance plan. My insurance only allows two tries. I want to quit smoking again desperately but have no coverage for the Chantix. BUT, I have a months worth of the old Chantix left. Problem...it is a year past the expiration date. I am very ready to use them while trying to save the money for another prescription an pay out of pocket. I guess I am asking what you think of using the expired

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment