Friday, October 22, 2010

Out of the Ashes

I ran across a site I have not seen referenced here or at WhyQuit. I probably just over looked it. Just in case I thought I would just pass it on. The site is: webspace.webring.com/people/aa/amethyst351/outoftheashes_end. It contains advice like:ConflictTime spent in conflict is time well spent. Thinking, or even agonizing, about what my priorities are is the only way to really and finally resolve the conflict.I want to smoke-and I want to stop smoking. My conflict about which is more important is the major difficulty in this process. Resolving this conflict is my primary goal. The more I think about my priorities, the more I will reaffirm that I want to stop smoking.I also ran across a technique for dealing with a craving, but can't remember where I got this. The technique is, when have a craving to smoke, image someone else has come to you with this crave and wants your help and advice on how not to give in to the crave. This sort of separates you from your own craving. You

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment