Friday, October 22, 2010

SOS - I'm Determined but HELP

My official quit day is tomorrow since I burned up my last pack today. I have tried unsuccessfully how many times but always give in. The list of reasons to quit are a mile long but I still give in and make a bee line to the nearest store that has a pack. I've come here looking for support and someone to kick me really hard or just slap me up a bit. I've been reading the posts and honestly the more I read, the more I want a cigarette. Uggghh!! I've quit before and I know it can be done AND I'll feel so much better. To make matters worse I'm an alcoholic and today is 131 days sober. Thank the good lord I have no cravings for a cold one or I'd really be in trouble.I can't smoke in the house and really can't smoke outside since my roomie/landlord doesn't even know I smoke. It's been awful trying to slip outside every chance I get to sneak a cig. Is this any way to live? Uhhh, no..... I've got to put the hammer down and say enough is enough and hope you fine people will rough me up a

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment