Thursday, October 21, 2010

Well The Chit Hit The Fan Big Time!!!

Most of you know I work in an office where my two bosses smoke inside the office all day (yes, it is illegal here in FL)Well, one actually quit last week! HE never said anything to me directly. Anyway, I haven't said anything about them smoking inside since the first week or so of my quit. Lots of you have given me advice on the situation.Well, I finally brought it up again. I just couldn't take it anymore. It was nice having the office smoke free for the past week and then yesterday I came in and the boss who still smokes was puffing away again.I wrote a lengthy letter to both (I didn't want to single one boss out because it was awkward enough, even though I knew the other just quit 10 days ago). Well, the one that quit wrote me back and ripped me a new one! I knew it wouldbe ugly, but what choice do I have here? I need the money and the economy is terrible. It's not like there are tons of jobs around. But, at the same time..this can't continue forever. I am sick of reeking of cigs

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment