Sunday, October 24, 2010

Q&A: What does smoking cigarettes in your dreams mean?

What does smoking cigarettes in your dreams mean?
Since I can remember, I've had dreams off and on with me smoking in them. I've never smoked in my life, but in my dreams, I can vividly taste the cigarette and smoke and something tells me that I've done it before when I wake up, although I know I never have.

Recently, every dream I've had has included smoking cigarettes. They also commonly depict me traveling or running away from family. Any clues as to what this may mean?


Best answer:
Answer by Colleen A.Ooh, you're a rebellious one! You're struggling for independence and control in your life, and something seems to be keeping you back. It's like you're on a treadmill, and you're subconsciously frustrated and angry about your inability to obtain your goal. As a result, a part of you has gotten very rebellious. You're dreaming about doing things you perceive as somehow wrong or naughty. You smoke cigarettes. You run away from your family. It's like your mind is saying: "Look at

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment