Sunday, October 24, 2010

A page of truth

She broke my heart, shatter to a thousand pieces on a set of stairsIt was so many years ago, I don’t recall all the details, I do remember holding on to her arm and saying , “ please don’t go”” She just said “let it go, It was time to move on”. I let go of her arm and fell to a sit on the stepsShe walked up and turned the flight, forever out of sight I reached in my pocket and found a smoke to comfort me. As I sat there and smoked, I wiped away my tears and gathered my composer. At one point I got up and walked down the stairs headed to my car. My car sat in the parking lot out side the dorm dressed in brown primer, with oversized back tires a 68 camaro forever running out of gas, leaving me often to walk so I sat there and smoked another then one more or two wondering where to go, what I would do next but At this very moment I sat there alone, swearing one day I would have her back .I knew in my heart I could never let go and just move on..it simply was not

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment