Friday, October 22, 2010

The Smokers WICKED WEB of Illusion

It was pointed out to me that we go on kidding ourselves and say that smoking has advantages because it helps us to relax when we are stressed or anxious. If that were the truth, we wouldn't need to light up when we were feeling relaxed and calm. It was also pointed out to me that sometimes we use cigarettes because we believe they relieve our sadness. If that were the truth, we wouldn't need to use them when we are happy. It was also pointed out to me that we use them because we claim we cannot concentrate without them. If that were the truth, we wouldn't go looking for them to relieve moments of boredom.What a wicked web of illusion the smoker weaves around himself/herself to keep feeding the short lived nicotine addiction and longer lived emotional attachment. I am so glad that I've untangled

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment