Friday, October 22, 2010

No way!

I was talking to my older brother a little while ago on the phone, when he asked how I was doing not smoking, and I even surprised myself with the words that came out. I told him, I honestly don't think, there's anything in life that could ever stress me out enough to want to smoke again! No Way!! Granted, there's no guarantees in this life, but that's just how strongly I feel about smoking now. He was really pleased to hear that, he had never smoked, so doesn't really know how it feels to quit, but has been a huge source of support for me. It feels so good to make my older brother proud of me, and even better, to be proud of myself.I put in a really good workout at the gym today, I'm really really loving going there. I went four times this week! It just feels like this light inside me has suddenly lit up, after being so dark for so long! I truely think that light went out 3 years ago, after losing my husband. I don't know if it's the quit or the exercising, but I'm so relieved to

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment