Sunday, October 24, 2010

I finally Realize!!!!

On my way to work this morning I finally realized what it is like to be a non-smoker. Now I am not saying I am not an addict, casue I am and I am one puff away form a pack a day. But over 7 months ago I was that guy who "could not do it", I just could not quit. I hated smoking. The very thought of it discusted me. The smell, the shortness of breath, the smoke, the tase, the thought of my wife gagging when ever she kissed me, I hated smoking.... but I could not quit. Well almost 8 months ago I found this board and all the wonderfull people and welth of information locked inside its cyber walls, and I took a shot at it. I have been smoke free for 7 month and 3 weeks...Give or take a day here or there. I realize now that I will never froget that I was a smoker, but I also realize now that I do not have the cravings that I used to, Sure there are some days still where I say hmmmm I could go for a smoke, but that is it, no "Craves" so to speak. Being smoke free is so

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment