Friday, October 22, 2010

Totally Wicked eLiquid Decadent Vapours Parma Violet

Woweeee! Parma Violet is an awesome flavour. Just did a first impressions video review of it and even though it's not as unique a flavour as Apple Pie is, it's still very very awesome. It's a zesty, zingy citrus flavour that is almost like orange sherbet with some very subtle floral tones to it that do not overpower the rest of the sherbety goodness. This is definitely a must for any sweet tooth vaper, anyone who likes fruity flavours, or anyone who likes citrus flavours in general. According to Nick Oteen (not his real name :) ), the creator, you can lower the density of the concentrate to achieve a more floral experience but I think I will stick to the standard 7 drops mix for now. 9 out of 10 easily.. only losing a point because it is not as unique and decadent as the apple pie is.. but having said that, I think I will be vaping parma more than I will apple pie because it's just the type of flavour I personally enjoy. :) According to a contact, dereck72

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment