Sunday, October 24, 2010

I was sooo mad...how mad was I?

I was so stressed, mad I don't know...a lot of things today! I wanted a smoke so bad today I almost went and bought a pack, thank heavens my girls were with me and I didn't want to blow it and explain to them So here I am at dinner time and I tell myself " a smoke is not going to make your problems better" "nor is it going to relax me" but why the h?ll to I think it would be so nice just to kick back with one. Don't worry I fought off the urge but is this always going to hit me like a fix all to all my stressors? I just don't want to deal with anyone else's issues. Sometimes you give too much of yourself and you have nothing left and that's where I'm at. God please make tomm a better day

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment