Monday, October 25, 2010

Digestive Problems

Its been a year since my quit and I have made it through the many stages of bodily change. I am hoping someone can help me understand what could be happening to my digestion.I experienced the usual bloating and gas in those first few weeks and over the months it all subsided. Now its been a year and I have noticed a considerable change. You know that feeling you get when you are hungry...and you think to yourself 'I'm hungry"...well that doesn't happen to me anymore...I don't feel that usual hunger as a trigger to eat, I get stomach cramps. It is like I have to relearn my body's language and relearn how it feels before the cramping starts because its so painful and tiring that by the time I do decide that I am hungry, I feel like I'm starving and I over eat and then my stomach cramps again because its too full. A couple of months ago I thought I had gastritis with flu like symptoms with the upper abdomen cramping lasting two days and so I went to the doctor to clarify. I was

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment