Saturday, October 23, 2010

It's My Nose, Not A Chimney! 5 Of The 100 Reasons I'll Never Smoke

It's My Nose, Not A Chimney! 5 Of The 100 Reasons I'll Never Smoke


I have always wondered why smokers smoke, but since none of the reasons I've gathered so far makes sense to me, I have decided instead to focus on why I will never smoke, and why I think you and your kids shouldn't smoke either, or if you already smoke, why you should quit. I have thought of 100 reasons why you shouldn't smoke, but due to the constraints of time and space, I will discuss only 5 for now, and give you the rest later in a book I am writing about the subject. It is my hope that you will read this article with your kids and encourage them to stay away from smoking. Here are the reasons:

1. Smoking is not "cool"
Ever since I was a kid, I've never found smoking appealing, attractive or "cool". Even as a kid, I found the habit nasty, the smoke stinky and annoying, and I noticed that many smokers had stinky breath, stinky clothes and yellow teeth. But there were billboards and movie scenes

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment