Monday, October 25, 2010

DAY 17..story so far

Hi there everyone,I recently gave up the evil cancer sticks on 8th October and thought I would share my story so far if nobody minds...I am 34 yrs old married with two sons and was a late starter with smoking at 23 yrs old (how stupid!) I have been poorly with a severe fatigue based disability for the last 6 years and have a teenage son with ADHD so have had my hands full for a while I absolutely hated smoking most of the time, and don't remember many 'AHHH' cigarettes truth be told..but it still wasn't enough to make me bin them or the recent news that my mum has been diagnosed with lung cancer after her smoking for 50 plus years.I know smoking isn't good for ANYONE but when I look at my health problems and what my mum has, cannot believe that I still continued to force feed myself with the dreadful addiction. I finally stopped and went Cold turkey after I ended up with a really nasty chest infection on the 7th October and COULDN'T physically smoke..even though I would have

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment