Thursday, October 21, 2010

My good thought for the day

Day 4 --So after going through hell yesterday dealing with being around a bunch of smokers today it was even worse because I was alone so much with my thoughts. So I was studying for a test and usually whenever I study I do a chapter at a time with a cig in between as something to look forward to and to kind of refresh my mind. So today I finished a chapter and just kind of sat on the couch trying to refresh when I decided I really needed a cig if I wanted to pass this test. So I thought about it for a while and thought to myself "How will I feel while smoking and after smoking that one cigarette?" and I remember the last time I ended a quit (that was a 5 month quit at the time), I thought wow that cig won't even be good, I will hate myself for smoking it, I will have suffered for nothing, and it would do me absolutely no good because I will have just re-entered nicotine in my body.So YAY for finally being rational every now and then, and YAY for having QSMB to post this on

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment