Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Would you date a smoker now that you've quit?

I'm just curious about the mindset of the rest of you in regard to this matter. Once upon a time I certainly would have. We could have sat out on the back porch and puffed to our hearts content but considering the difficult journey I have been on, trying to get my quit in place, I just could not see myself letting a person into my life if they're going to be bringing cancerette sticks along with them. I know that it is up to me to resist any urge to smoke those cancerette sticks with them but I don't want any temptations and I don't want to lose them (if I happen to fall in love with them) to the deadly habit. I also figure there definitely won't be anything attractive about kissing an ashtray. Not that I dwell on this but sometimes I wonder how many people have looked at me thinking "hmmm, they're alright, I'd date them but eww, they

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment