Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 9!

Hello everyone! I just joined last night and i've enjoyed reading everyones success stories. I'm 28 and I have genetically high cholesterol so smoking was substantially stupid. I had been feeling awful on a daily basis and had no energy to do anything. I had been smoking since I was 15 or 16, but it wasn't until around 20 or so that I started buying a pack every day. I've been feeling light headed a lot lately, I have sleep anxiety and am constantly lying in bed concentrating on how my chest feels which is a pretty bad idea. I have absolutely no desire to smoke again. I've gained maybe two lbs in the last 9 days, but i've been walking 30-45 minutes a day and I usually eat pretty well.Anyway, i'll post more as the days go

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment