Wednesday, October 20, 2010

6 weeks.

I made it to six weeks! Six SOLID weeks I might add! None of those "Aww, well, I had A cigarette on Monday...but then I quit again!" NO. None of that. Six weeks smoke free and 25 days without nicotine! And I must say, to anyone who might be struggling, it gets easier all the time. I find it very strange, however, that at 6 weeks I have little to no cravings for cigarettes AT ALL. I also find the smell of cigarette smoke to be very offensive to my nose. I think the only time when I have that little "glimmering" thought of smoking is when I look over at my neighbor's snug little patio - She's got about a 10 foot by 20 foot patio, totally enclosed with fencing, decorated with lights, a patio table and chairs inside, carpeted, the works- I start to think "Man, she's pretty lucky she can sit out on that nice patio on one of these nice evenings we've been having, and smoke her cigarettes". I start to picture the feeling of relaxation she must get. Silly

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment