Sunday, October 24, 2010

SOS, the break up edition

I just broke up with my long distnce boyfriend of 3.5 years. I quit smoking in large part because I was hoping he would move and we could maybe make some bebehs before it’s too late for me (I’m 39). Another reason was because my little black cat was coming home every time I lit a cigarette. I didn’t call her or anything, the click of the lighter and smoke smell and she would come home. It was a shock to realize that’s what I smelled like because I did it so much! She ran away from home in early August and I found her dead in late August. And now Psyche is never going to come running to me again. And since it’s nearly Halloween it sucks since there’s black cats all over the place. All I really managed to do today is realize that now Cupid comes running when he hears me crying. And I changed one password that was related to my ex. Other than that, ugh, I want to smoke really really badly because it is at least something

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment