Friday, October 22, 2010

Eating Breakfast instead of Smoking it

I collected all my smoke butts the other day and put them in a jar of water. When I woke up this morning, my brain said SMOKE, but mwahahahaha , I was ready for that message which is why I was prepared."Go on, have a sniff of what you THINK you WANT" I told myself. I unscrewed the lid and took a dubious sniff. The assault on my nasal passage soon put a stop to any lingering doubts I had about what I was going to ingest for breakfast.Hey, you've got to do whatever it takes right? lol.Man, I don't want to sniff that stinking thing any more but I promised myself, everytime a kidded myself that it was OK to smoke that I had to go and get myself a lung full of the poison inside that jar and see how I thought about it after that. I'm currently finding the reality of putridity to be an effective

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment