Friday, October 22, 2010

Random Thoughts on Day 2

Greetings all. I know I haven't told anyone that after many years of smoking, I had a whole year of quitting once. Boy it taught me some things about myself. Good things.During that year I still felt like I was missing out on something. I kept pining for a cigarette. Instead of rejoicing and looking on the positive side which was that I was saving my life, I was looking at the negative things about quitting (there are none I invented them) and moping around because I couldn't have my vice and so I was never really QUIT. I was physically quit but not mentally quit. (thanks for that observation Allen Carr). When a relative of mine became ill with the big C my brain snapped and said THIS stressful time would be the perfect time to light up. That first cigarette tasted so disgusting but it was too late, I had re-awakened the beast. At this stage in my life, I was only emotionally attached to the cigarette, and with 1 smoke I again became chemically attached. A couple of packets

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment