Sunday, October 24, 2010

new

He everyone,I am new and am ready to commit to a quit date of 10/25. I am 45 and have smoked for decades. I did quit smoking once for six years and started up again. That was about 16 years ago.I tried and failed about three weeks ago. I can't seem to get through the whole day. I believe when I get 24 hours behind me I will feel more empowered to continue and not have to suffer the first day again.......and wouldn't want to go through all that work for nothing.I have been reading the quit smoking tips, they are so helpful and supportive.I am also a closet smoker, my dh smokes too. Of course I know people know I/we are closet smokers. It has taken over my life.I don't invite people over because I know they will smell it in our home, even though we smoke mostly in an old truck dh has. When we do smoke in the house we hide in the basement blowing it out the window with a fan on. Gosh just righting this is so embarrassing.I am an addict, act like one, sneak around hide in parking lots

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment