Sunday, October 24, 2010

the bus stop

I am old and lived my life , He explained to the young girlSitting on the curb out side the gas station waiting on the busHis cane took most his weight on the right side just walking was a chore. But still he stopped to plea in hope to save her life In a week and shaky voice he spoke his peace My dear child you are to beautiful to sit and waste your lifeGive me that cigarette, give me that whole pack. Do not think I am here to beg. Or want from you money. I have my own money , I want to give you life. Give me those things you call friends better known as lung darts , sickorette and cancerstick. Give them to meAnd let me take with me your addiction, I will rid you of this beast that lives with in your mind and body If you will just let go. I am to old to quit again myself. I know of the fight first hand, I know some succeed and some fail. But you are to young to understand. The path you have begun leads only to destruction ,Of your mind and body. This is a once in a life time

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment