Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lame move of the month, err maybe year!

So today, I just got done with a good workout at the gym, you should have seen me walking across the parking lot, downright cocky, feeling so good and confident in myself lol. I'm like yeah, girl you can do this!! I then get into my car and shut my left hand in the car door! yep yep, I sure did. And believe it or not, it was a couple seconds, when I tried to lower my hand that I even realized it was in the car door and the door was completely shut. Freakout!! So what happened is, I have a clip on the shoulder part of the seat belt, so it don't choke me, well now it doesn't suck back up when I take it off, it just lays between the seat and the door. It gets tangled around the handle that moves the seat up, so I always use my left hand and pull up on the seat belt to untangle it, then use my right hand to shut the door. Evidently I had my hand too high on the seat belt, because it ended up in the door. Instantly my thumb nail was purple and indentions on the thumb and 3 fingers at the

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment