Saturday, October 16, 2010

Can anyone help me to sale my Short film on "stop smoking" which is made for public awareness.?

Can anyone help me to sale my Short film on "stop smoking" which is made for public awareness.?
I made a film on the topic stop smoking..its just a 2 minutes long awareness film..i am searching some orgenisation or an individuals who can purchase my film...please write to me for more details.

Here is the link where u can see the short message film "Smoky Shadow" -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJCA99zLs7w

This is a short film for public awareness on tobacco smoking...

Tobacco Kills almost five million people each year...If current trends continue,it is projected to kill 10 million people a year by 2020, with 70% of those deaths occurring in developing contries ---WHO

One million people a year will die from tobacco smoking in India during the 2010, Reserch Predicts.......- The New England Journal Of Medicine

Write to me : hirendaveproductions@hotmail.com

Regards,
Hiren Dave


Best answer:
Answer by jackie mI didn't look at your film as it wouldn't interest me and to be

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment