Monday, October 11, 2010

Attention Patoz...and Other Interested Middlebies

Patty, and any of you other middlebies who seem to need this -- and even if you've read them already, now is the time you REALLY need them!Thoughts That Seem Worse Than The Urges Experienced the First Few Days: ffn.yuku.com/topic/12534For People Wondering if Quitting is Worth the Effort: ffn.yuku.com/topic/12814Quitting Can Be a Very Lonely Experience: ffn.yuku.com/topic/11705Bad Days ffn.yuku.com/topic/13918Boy, do I miss smoking! ffn.yuku.com/topic/7640?page=1Understanding the Emotional Loss Experienced When Quitting Smoking ffn.yuku.com/topic/12457Take it One Day at a Time: ffn.yuku.com/topic/7066?page=1And last but not least,How Would You Deal With the Following Situations? -- ffn.yuku.com/topic/12463Patty, the 4 to 6 months period was really hard for me, and I was also noticing that while I liked certain things about not smoking, like not going broke, not smelling like stale smoke, not having to smoke outside in crappy weather, I was also questioning my quit, i.e.,"is it

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment