Monday, October 11, 2010

Newbies, Olbies,quitters, relapsers....

I am always so sad when I come here and find the board divided..Newbies vs. oldphartes or oldtimers fighting each other...it's just hurtful to watch ..and I don't see the sense for me anyway on jumping in to the middle of a long thread where everyone's 2 cents have already created so much havoc...But I am going to add mine..hahahaha ..I remember so well being new to the quitting process. Good grief I was a nervous wreck and emotional basket case!!! and I was terrified..I was terrified that I couldn't do it...I was hearing statistics like only 5% of people who quit make it or my favorite 1/2 of 1%!!! WTH ??? And I did take everything personally because it was personal! I live in MY head with my thoughts and my feelings...hahaha..that makes it very personal...I relapsed a lot when I first started 'trying' to quit..I was in a learning and discovery process trying to figure out if I could or even wanted to be a reformed smoker... not every way works for every one.. using the same

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment