Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Weight Loss Motivation / Livestrong

I don't know how to post pictures on here....there are some good before and after pics in this article though...and hopefully the link below will work. This is for all the people that might be struggling with losing weight (the scale better start moving for me too lol) Livestrong.com is a well known site obviously, but this article is pretty motivating I thought... Read more: livestrong.com/blog/blog/bet ... ess-story/? Editor's Note: At LIVESTRONG.COM we are constantly inspired by the power of our users healthy achievements. Over the last month we've collected success stories from hundreds of LIVESTRONG.COM users. To learn more about sending your own success story, click here. This week, we're honored to share Betzi's story.My Story: In April of 2009, I weighed 245 lbs right after having my second child. This past Sunday I weighed in at 125. I am in a healthy BMI range for the first time since I was born and am up to a 120 pound weight loss!My Turning Point:Most people lose weight in

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment