Monday, October 18, 2010

Using Hypnosis to help me Quit

Hello, I am working on my struggle with wanting to quit and wanting to smoke. I have lost people to smoking induced cancer and I know people who currently have smoking induced cancer.I have seen the warning messages. I have read whyquit.com from back to front and done Joels daily lessons. I have purchased and read Allen Carrs Easy Way to Quit Smoking and I have had a six week quit after Never Taking Another Puff as a result.Yet still inside my head there is a person who wants to close the shutters so that I can indulge myself in something increadibly harmful.I am sick of that part of my personality and trying to learn how to treat myself better so I am using hypnosis to try and conquer my habit.Never taking another puff is tricky when another part of your brain is saying..... take another puff. This is the end of week one of my daily quit smoking hypnosis sessions. Here's hoping you will be patient with me on my 30 day quit smoking hypnosis journey of working on my "I never

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment