Thursday, October 14, 2010

Scary Moment

So this fall is my last seasonal change to experience before I become an old Phart as they say, it has been easier then the others, but the thoughts of smoking have increased as expecting with the cooler weather approcaching. Tomorrow marks 11 months for me and I have had some tough times, but have not really been 'Challenged' with a crave in a while. Well, that changed yesterday.I had my HVAC guy over yesterday for a scheduled cleaning before Winter hits. He is a long time smoker and smells like it, we talked abut me quitting and I gave him some tips etc. Well he got done and I paid him and he left via the garage. I few minutes later I went out to the garage to close it and....................................I Froze......................Laying there on the floor of the garage was a single cigarette, right in front of me. (he had lit one and left it outnside when he got his paperwork from the van) I could feel the nicodemon awaken, cough, and scream 'Well hey there!! Long Time

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment