Saturday, October 9, 2010

I am kinda irratated right now

So, I am quit 6 days after 27 years of daily smoking. My boyfriend and I are going to Pittsburgh PA next weekend for a Steelers game. His son is at W.VA University, so we will stay in MorganTown W.VA. and just drive to Pitts.PA for the game. OK, so here is the irratating part: my bf (who quit cold turkey 4 years ago) has booked a SMOKING room because they are cheaper!!!!!!!!!!! I am so mad, I have stayed in smoking rooms and they stink to high heaven! We will be staying in this room for 3 nights......Heck, I did'nt like the smell of smoking rooms when I WAS smoking.Any suggestions? The room is booked so we can't change that. I was thinking maybe Lysol would help???? Jeesh I am irratated right now. Thanks for listening to

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment