Monday, October 18, 2010

3 weeks ago my life changed.

3 weeks 1 day ago my life changed. I had a heart attack. I am the type of person that looks at the glass half empty and I would normally be focusing on everything negative about having had a heart attack such as1. I take 7 pills in the morning and 5 at night2. I am now so aware of chest pain that I found that I have had it every day for a long time!3. I am now out of work and and the worst possible time yet again.SO TODAY IS 3 WEEKS AGO I QUIT SMOKING so I am going to look at the glass half full1. I am thankful to be alive for my children!2. Yesterday, I had a not feel so good day but this morning my son who is only 4 asked me how I was feeling when I got up!! 3. I am thankful to be able to take a deep breath4. Thankful that I haven't and won't give into temptation and start smoking again! Not ever!! No matter what type of day or mood I am in!!My positive list goes on and on.....Thank you all for your support it has been a great place to find and

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment