Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Allen Carr Advice Needed!

Hello, I just quit smoking cold turkey one week ago and my husband quit and is using the nicotine lozenges. It's going ok, not great. Then today my friend was telling me how easily she gave up 10 days ago by reading the Allen Carr book. She says that she is not having cravings and does not want to smoke at all. I ordered the book today and will have it early next week. I know it sounds crazy and is obviously the little devil on my shoulder, but my friend recommends that I smoke again from now until I finish reading the book. She swears that the only way the book will work is if I smoke whilst reading it. My husband thinks this is a very stupid idea. Any Allen Carr advocates who can chime

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment