Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Am I quitting or not?

Hey everyone, this is my first post.I just found this forum while google searching during a craving. But the truth is, I didn't really quit smoking. I just sort of, cut back. In fact, I don't really know what I'm doing and I think the people in this forum might be able to help me.I'm a 30 year old male. I've been a smoker for 14 years. I smoke 8 cigarettes a day. It's all natural tobacco, no additives or chemicals. I roll with filters.Within the last 2 years, I started running. I don't run marathons, but I run about 3 miles a day. I work out 6 days a week. I'm in great shape, better than most non-smokers actually. But it's weird, because I'm a smoker. Most people have a hard time wrapping their head around that idea.Recently (3 days ago) I decided to cut back from 8 to 3 cigarettes a day. To be honest, most of my 8 cig's were just out of habit anyway, and not from a craving. However, I'm finding only 3 smokes a day to be quite difficult, because the 3 are not evenly spaced throughout

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment