Friday, October 15, 2010

No Such Thing as One...

by CatNo such thing as one.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------This SucksDay One: $hitDay One again only the next day. Have tried to kill husband twice. Decide against washing dishes as always have cigarette when done. Same for bathroom. Am suddenly thinking this has upside.Eating dried fruit, apricots, pears, and brown things that look like squished roaches, which remind me of doobie roaches, which remind me of cigarettes. Watch husband light a cigarette; look at him pitifully.Eat leftover beans from last night - that'll show him.Walk by computer and wave occasionally. Can't sit and write or surf as this has been main smoking area. It's about four o'clock now, I could have just one, I could have just one, I could have just one. That's Mr Nicotine. He lives with me; 'he' could be a chick, but frankly, right now I don't friggin' care.Decide to play fantasy game on Playstation. Spendnext three hours breeding Chocobos so game hero can save

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment