Saturday, October 9, 2010

18 and Australian

Hey everyone. My name is Phil and im 18, Australian, and about to finish high school. much younger than most of the people on this forum it seems, but i'm sure it wont be a problem. I hate to admit it, but i have been smoking a little more than a pack a day for the last 2 years, and the occasional daily smoke for about a year before that. I'm fed up with it. I cant run to the shops anymore, my old mountain bike sits in the shed, girls hate it, and even know i am invincible , i know its will kill me later. Both my parents smoke as well as my older brother and most of my friends, including my neighbor who i end up spending a lot of time with, so it will sure be hard to quit, but i'm keen to succeed. My folks don't have a problem with me smoking anymore, which is one of the reasons i manage to smoke so much. I don't know where i'm going with this (my first post), but i'm going to start to quit in the next few days. i promise you all . I have tried to stop a few times before, But i

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment