Friday, October 15, 2010

what to do

I'm curious what the people on this board who are married to smokers think. My sister and my best friend are heavy smokers. When I want to talk to them about the struggles and the accomplishments I have, they are less than enthusiastic. I don't fault them. If the roles were reversed, I'm not sure how supportive I would be to someone who was giving up a bad habit I still had. And I believe it's also a little out of jealousy (honestly), because I am in place they are not. But it's hard that two of the people to whom I am closest in the world, I can't talk about this major part of my life. I can't talk about all of the ups and downs I am going through. How do you manage it? I would love for one of them to be my quit buddy and emergency support, but that's not going to happen anytime

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment