Friday, October 15, 2010

Nicodemon is trying to kill me!

Ok, so I seriously think that Nico is really trying to kill me, just to get me to smoke. Yesterday, as most of you know, I shut my hand in the car door, so now today....my neighbor and I carried or scooted an old jumbo recliner outside to the patio, so I can put it out for the garbage man. Once we got outside, oops, I dropped my side then he did too and the recliner smashed my little toe into the concrete.I wasn't wearing shoes btw. Oh my gosh, it hurt soooo bad. I didn't take my sock off to look, because frankly, I wasn't sure I wanted to see and I figured if it looks bad, I won't go to the gym. So being the trooper that I am, I didn't want to smoke, I laced up my shoes and went to the gym. Needless to say the treadmill was ruff, but I got my mile in and then did a machine that didn't put weight on my foot and got my time. When I got home, I checked out my toe. I actually think it's broken. It's twice the size of my other little toe and completely black and blue. It looks worse than

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment