Friday, October 15, 2010

I got this!!!

Hi all I haven't been on in forever! I have been keeping busy on not smoking I am 46 days smoke free now!!! I feel great! Don't get me wrong, the cravings are still there n all but they are piddly now. I can smack those thoughts around like nothing now!! My hubby on the other hand quit with me but gave up after a week... Gahhh!! Oh well I have always told him that the only person that knows when he feels the need to quit is HIM! I used to get mad at him for quitting then starting then quitting and making a routine of it but now that hes smoking again I am not going to yell anymore. I understand how hard it is to quit and I feel he will when he knows hes ready!!! Plus my stress level is so calm now It wasn't there for a while, quitting takes a toll on you and you have to be ready to put up a fight against yourself when quitting. Your worst enemy is yourself!!! But I won that battle! I can smell again! I wash my laundry and can smell my fabric softener weeks later!! I can taste better

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment