Saturday, October 16, 2010

I believe I am done trying......SOS

I am so at my wits end tonight. Could not sleep last night, had anxiety attacks all night long. Like, serious anxiety attacks with chest pains, shortness of breath, irrational fear of dying, etc. Had a farmers market I was supposed to be at 7 am sharp to sell my products I make, well, that did not happen due to not getting my a** out of bed because I was tired and still anxious as heck. So there are alot of my customers who were counting on me to be there and are now disappointed in me.Left for Pittsburgh PA today for the Steelers game tomorrow. Get into our SMOKING room, yep you heard right SMOKING room!!!!! Because my bf is saving $30 per night vs. non smoking for $30 MORE. This room is so disgusting, the first thing I did was open the window the TINY bit it opens due to being on the 4th floor, which is another sore subject (my bf has MS and knows he should be in handicap room on 1st floor, but never told them when booking). Then got my flameless candle going with jasmine vanilla

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment