Wednesday, October 13, 2010

HALT me?

Sort of a mini SOS. I'm home alone, and I've got Hungry, ANGRY and very Tired going on over here. I'm trying to remember that the first cig will just give me a headache and I've had one of those since yesterday anyway. Really, it's a habit to go have a cig when I'm exhausted and frustrated. It's just a trigger to get over, right?I'd love to go have a nap but I have a therapy appointment in an hour where I get to rehash the last few months which have not been that great. I'm not looking forward to it.And, apparently, I'm not allowed to sleep anymore anyway. My neighbors lawn people just won't stop. They're here every day this week at 8am and I work late. The cops can't do anything about the noise since they technically aren't violating anything. I'm just so tired that I'm tempted to go out, light one up and toss it at them. Somehow, I think a cig would be more believable than a scented candle thrown at their gas powered equipment. Can someone come sit with me in the

More on Quit Smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment